Monday 11 January 2016

The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow Review

The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow


DNF at 69%

“You cannot control a man if you take everything from him. You must leave him something to lose.”

The novel has an interesting plotline and concept however I didn’t like the writing style so I felt like the book fell flat.

If you want blood, then I want it all over your hands.”

The characters seemed likable at first but I couldn’t connect with them and then they added what I assume will be a love triangle which was really awkward and confusing.

“How useless are guns against those who are fearless. How foolish, to set force against innocence. Their own strength made them small.”

The action scenes are really weirdly written/presented and it’s difficult to follow and be interested in the story.


☆☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment