Saturday 22 February 2014

Reveal It

Reveal It

Reveal It is a post I do on Saturdays that concludes what I did this week and what I found



About Me

So this week I did start my blog which I have been meaning to do for a quite a while. I posted my first review and three other posts. On top of that I had to revise for my mocks which are coming up in March meaning I only had time to read one book this week which was Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I was supposed to post the review on Friday for the book but I didn`t have time so it'll be up on Monday. That was pretty much all that happened this week as it was a half term and there was no school.


Entertainment

A clip for Divergent was released this week:


Also The Guardians of the Galaxy trailer was released:


My favourite song this week is Say Something by A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera:



Book Related


Some book covers that were revealed recently 











No comments:

Post a Comment