Sunday 23 February 2014

Stacking The Shelves

Stacking The Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme created by Tynga’s Reviews  

 Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course eBooks! 


Books I brought or borrowed:




City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
Sister Assassin by Kiersten White
The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau 
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa 

2 comments:

  1. YAY for The Mortal Instruments! I really enjoy that series and can't wait for the final book to come out in a couple of months. I've heard great things about The Testing but I haven't read it. Unfortunately I didn't love This Song Will Save Your Life or The Immortal Rules as much as everyone else seemed to. But maybe you will! Happy reading!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I loved The Immortall Rules and This Song Will Save Your Life. I have The Mortal Instruments series on my TBR mountain but haven't started it yet. Come see what I got this week at Inside of a Dog (Adult Books) and Ms. Martin Teaches Media (YA books). Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete