Friday 17 July 2015

Feature and Follow Friday

Feature and Follow Friday

F&F Friday is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee’s View and Alison Can Read.

The aim of Feature and Follow is to increase blog followers and make friends.
1.     First leave your name on the original post and then create a post on your own blog that links back to the original post
2.     Then visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!
3.     Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy.

4.     How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to WordPress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don’t have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed. All features are chosen randomly to be the feature. They are not chosen by content or name.



This week’s question: How would your ideal library look like


I would dedicate an entire section of a room for my books but I wouldn't have an entire room full of them. 

Source: 
http://stripeysmallfish.tumblr.com/post/123023873554


Leave a comment below on your thoughts and your ideal library. 









18 comments:

  1. I love the library in the picture. All-white + sunlight + books! :D

    New follower via GFC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the idea of all white and how simple but elegant it looks

      Delete
  2. Very pretty library! I love the large window that brings in all the light. Thank you for stopping by. :)
    New GFC and Bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here the window and amount of light is a must

      Delete
  3. Awww! I love it! So cute and I love how bright and cheery it is.
    New follower on Bloglovin :)
    My F&F
    Olivia @ Fluttering Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just beautiful! The shelving is awesome and I love the window. :-D Thanks for stopping by blog! New follower. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the structure of the shelving too

      Delete
  5. I love your ideal library it is very gorgeous. Hi new follower on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook and Twitter. Here is my #FF

    http://lajerseychikareadsindiebooks.blogspot.com/2015/07/feature-follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so gorgeous! I love the ivy winding around the walls!

    Here's my FF

    Following you through GFC and Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank. I love how it also separates the two sections

      Delete
  7. That picture you've shared looks beautiful! It would be amazing to have a wonderful room like that.

    Thank you for sharing! I'm a new follower via GFC.

    Here's my post. Happy reading, and see you around!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow and it sure would be wonderful

      Delete
  8. That's a great pic! I'd love to have a library like that! New follower on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful choice! Slanted ceilings are my favorite. Followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - I definitely love slated ceilings too

      Delete
  10. Oh, that's so beautiful and peaceful! What a nice, cozy nook for reading! You can easily get lost in a book in a place like this! LOVE it!!

    Following you with GFC and Bloglovin'!! Happy Reading!! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like the perfect place to read

      Delete