Tuesday 22 April 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish 


This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is  Top Ten Characters Who Would Be Invited To My Birthday Party 

As today is my birthday, I might as well... 







Daemon from Obsidian
I can just imagine him sitting at the back trying to be all mysterious and making really sarcastic/rude/funny comments and making me laugh like an idiot!

Rose from Vampire Academy
Her sassiness will probably cause arguments with others and I’ll love to see someone go against her – especially Daemon!

Four/Tobias from Divergent
He’ll probably be sitting stiffly all hunched up trying to be invisible in a chair right next to me and awkwardly trying to eat chocolate cake – ignoring everybody else.

Harry from The Harry Potter series
It’s HARRY POTTER! Need I say anymore! Also he’s a Wizard!

Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bone
I’d love to hear the stories she would tell about demons, angels, new bodies and battles.

Ethan from Beautiful Creatures
He’s just seems like the perfect gentleman, you know the charming and sweet type.

Hazel from The Fault In Our Stars
I wouldn`t mind hearing Hazel’s and Gus’s love story in person – not just reading it

Sybella or Beast from Dark Triumph
One of my favourite couples ever with such sad back stories

June from Legend
One of my favourite heroine and to put it plainly she’s kickass – no invite needed

Percy from the Percy Jackson series
He’s a hilarious demigod!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! June made it on to my list too - but for completely different reasons. Now I need to know why you'd invite Four to a party. He's probably the biggest buzzkill! I'd rather invite Uriah and Christina! Imagine them in the same room as Percy! It'd be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!
    Great list! I would absolutely love all these guys at my party too. It would make for one very interesting party. :D
    Happy reading!

    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Birthday!!! :) Great topic for this week. I would be happy to have all of these characters at my birthday party, especially Four because he is gorgeous and I love him ;) HARRY POTTER! How could you not want him at your birthday party? He's a wizard and he's the chosen one! Love your topic and your picks. Here's my TTT :)

    ReplyDelete