Tuesday 1 April 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish 


This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is  Top Ten Gateway Books/Authors in My Reading Journey 





Vampire Academy – A Vampire Book Series I Enjoyed

Divergent – My first Dystopia Novel

Lauren Oliver
Before I Fall – First Book That Made Me Nearly Cry
Delirium – I Loved The World Where Lena Lived And People’s Views On Love

Second Chance Summer Or Anything By Morgan Matson – Summer Vibes And The Importance Of Family

Ruta Sepetys - Between Shades of Gray – World War II Related And Made Me Realise That Books Can Be Just For Storytelling Whilst Others Can Have a True Meaning/Back-Story To Them   

Of Beast and Beauty – The First Fairytale Retelling I Loved

Just Listen – My First Young Adult, Realistic Fiction, Contemporary, Music Related and Abuse Book

Grave Mercy – His Fair Assassin Series – My First Kickass/Assassin Story That I Loved

Obsidian – Aliens!

Across The Universe – Who Would Have Thought Books Set In Space Could Have Been Interesting?   

6 comments:

  1. Great list! Delirium also made my list this week! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsidian and Across the Universe are amazing books! I love Divergent and Delirium too. Hunger Games was my first dystopia but Divergent is my favorite dystopian trilogy - it came right after me devouring THG. Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delirium also made my list this week. I really want to read Of Beast and Beauty. Great list! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool list - I loved Before I Die. And Just Listen - Sarah Dessen is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! Between Shades of Gray was such a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your list rocks! Obsidian, Daemon <3

    Here's our TTT
    Doris @ OABR

    ReplyDelete