Wednesday 16 April 2014

Wishlist Wednesday

Wishlist Wednesday


Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop started by Pen to Paper where you can post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that you can't wait to get off your wishlist and onto your wonderful shelves. 



Anna and the French Kiss 
by 


Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. She is less than thrilled about boarding school in Paris - until she meets Étienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, he has it all - including a serious girlfriend. Will Anna get her French kiss?




Anna and the French Kiss has been on my wishlist for ages. It sounds like a cute summer read and I’ve never really been in that mood. But with Summer coming soon and the last book in the series coming out in August I might as well pick it up and give it a go. I’ve so many good things about the book so hopefully I’ll enjoy it!  





2 comments:

  1. You will LOVEEE it. I have to grab the others in the series - they'll be great for summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard a lot of good things about this book. I hope you get it soon!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/04/wishlist-wednesday-95.html

    ReplyDelete